Connect with Us
Visit Moffat County Mailing: Post Office Box 12 Craig Colorado 81626 USA
Office: 775 Yampa Avenue, Craig Colorado 81625 USA
Our Visitor’s Guide and detailed County Map will be sent with each request. If you would like any of our specialty publications please indicate your preferences using the checkboxes below.
Additional Brochures Available (no additional cost):
- Snowmobile – Colorado’s Great Northwest trail map.
- Yampa River Access Map – launch sites from Steamboat Springs to Dinosaur National Monument
- Visit Black Mountain – High elevation alpine environment brochure in east Moffat County
- Visit Browns Park – Historic Outlaw Country brochure in west Moffat County
- Dinosaur National Monument – National Park Service Publication
- Sand Wash Basin Wild Horse Management Area – Bureau of Land Management Publication
- Museum of Northwest Colorado – Western Outlaw & Gunfighter Museum brochure
- Dinosaur, Colorado – The Town of Dinosaur’s brochure
- Hunter Information Packet – Colorado Big Game Units 1, 2, 201, 211, 3, 301, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12 &13
- Craig Community Guide – Publication from the Craig, Colorado Chamber of Commerce
Request a complimentary Visitor’s Guide & detailed County Map: